We are pleased to announce that per Governor Holcomb’s office, Indiana Golf Courses may remain open during the mandatory shelter in place order. Certainly, during this time, we must continue to do our part and we ask that you do your part to follow all prescribed practices to ensure that we do not spread the virus. A list of our practices is shown below.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving you during this time!
• No loitering and no shopping in the clubhouse. We ask that when you complete your transaction, you leave the clubhouse so we may serve the next customer.
• We recommend walking and/or one player per cart; however, we will give discretion to the players.
• Outside staff will wear gloves, when needed.
• We wash and sanitize cart steering wheels, seats and hand contact surfaces after each use and have removed the sand containers from all carts.
• All pins are to remain in the cup. We have installed PVC pipe in the bottom of the cup to make ball retrieval from the cup easier and more sanitary.
• No flags will be used on the putting green.
• We have spaced out our tee times to 20 minute intervals to limit interaction of players near the clubhouse.
• We have not and will not place water jugs on the course until further notice.
• We have removed all rakes from the bunkers. Please rake the bunkers with your feet.
• Outside staff will not be assisting customers with loading and unloading their equipment until this health issue is minimized.
• All indoor surfaces and door handles are wiped with sanitizer regularly throughout the day.
• Sanitizing wipes are frequently used to wipe down key pads and hand contact surfaces at the front desk.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been installed outside the bathrooms and in the pro shop.
• Credit/Debit or gift card is the preferred method of payment; although, we will still accept cash with exact change requested.
• Our dining room is closed.
• We are selling bottled drinks and grab-n-go snacks in the Pro Shop.
• Grilled sandwiches will be available as carry out most days.
• As is standard, all food and beverage equipment is washed and sanitized per health regulations along with the addition of increased frequency of employee hand-washing and sanitation of all food contact surfaces.
04/02/2020 - 180 Views - View Golf Course Profile